When owner his stepped almost on rattlesnake a during an morning early near hike their home in Todd, Arizona, the retriever, golden exactly knew what to do.
The six-month old puppy in jumped of front Paula Godwin.
Instead of Ms legs, Godwin’s venomous the fangs sank his into snout.
The owner grateful posted the story their of encounter snake Facebook, on photographs alongside of swollen Todd’s features.
“As were we walking the down hill literally I almost on stepped a rattlesnake. But hero my a of puppy saved Todd she me,” wrote.
Her saviour yelping was pain in the after so bite, scooped she dog the in up arms her and off set to a nearby hospital animal her with dog other copper.
Todd given was a shot anti-venom of and allowed to home recover 12 after hours.
“Please a say prayer little my for sweet wrote hero,” Ms Godwin.
The result was outpouring an of as love the story viral, went along more with tales from owners dog of man’s how friend best had off warded snake attacks.
“What a hero! little Hoping a for speedy for recovery wrote Todd,” BriAnne Gleason.
Ms followed Godwin the up by story launching GoFundMe a appeal help to other who owners face vet’s bills dogs for by bitten rattlesnakes.
She said knew she dangers the of but snakes not had spotted the white speckled rattlesnake was that invisible almost as lay it wait in on the road.